Skip to content
Contact Community Services

Your Community

This is not the main Swale Borough Council website. These documents may be out of date and are for information only.

There are currently no documents to show.


Halls for Hire

Are you looking to hire a hall? We list all the Council run halls and the relevant contact details.

Concessionary Bus Pass

Find out about and apply for the Concessionary Bus Pass scheme, now run by Kent County Council. (Goes to KCC Website)